Sunday 11 January 2015

Project 365 - Week 2 - 2015

It's been a busy week this week and I've got a 5.45am start tomorrow. It's late on Sunday,  I've promised myself that I'll stick to this project this year so tired or not, I'm posting.

Monday 5th of January:
Cappuccino for Mummy - Babycino for Joanthan. simple things.





















Tuesday the 6th of January:
It was a long day at daycare and some serious chilling was needed. Playing is serous business.






















Wednesday the 7th of January:
It was my day off work and it was time for some fun in the sun. Jonathan and I set of to the beach for the morning.





















Thursday the 8th of January:
Indoors and staying cool, in more ways than one.






















Friday the 9th of January:
I was at work all day on Friday, My gorgeous girlfriends helped me out by babysitting Jonathan. Im so grateful to have beautiful girls like them in my life. They even keep me updated throughout the day with pictures and videos. So grateful for their help - all the time.























Saturday the 10th of January:

It was party time for Jonathan. He was invited to Arek's 2nd Birthday. Such a beautiful day with lots of fun for everyone.






















Sunday the 11th of January:
from sunrise to sunset its ANDY ANDY ANDY. I say no more.



















Week 2 complete.

Thanks for coming along to see.

Be sure to link up yourself over at The Boy and Me xx


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and looks like you had a lovely week :). I had to laugh that Andy is taking over. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linking up with 365.

    Great shots! He is such a cheeky chappy!!! :)

    Jen @chicgeekdiary
    www.chicgeekdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos...Looks like you had a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fab week! Great photos x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab photos, Sounds like a busy week for you both.

    ReplyDelete

My weight loss journey